Paul Davis Restoration of Seminole County is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to cleanup and repair damage to residential, commercial and institutional structures from storm, water, mold, fire or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
At Paul Davis Restoration of Seminole County, we are proud to have served Longwood for more than [years].
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the first networks to work with the insurance industry to better service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to properties
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when estimating jobs.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and exceptional customer service. Our franchise network focuses on offering services in the communities, towns and cities across the US, having created a synergy of experience, excellence and expertise that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business has been damaged by fire, water, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!