Paul Davis Serving Longwood
If your business takes on damage from a fire, you can expect to slow operations for months and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can scorch a property, but additional damage caused by fumes and soot can stay for years after the fire has died. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave can stay in the atmosphere for years if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation.
The professionals with Paul Davis know how harmful fires are to your business and operations. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are just a portion of the things our service can do for you after a tragedy. Across the Longwood area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours bouce back from big and small fires.
The Paul Davis Method
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you within hours
- See the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency board-up and building stabilization
- Soot and debris removed without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Effective cleaning for any harmed inventory, equipment and additional contents inside
- Moisture removal – professional grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding – in the event that a serious portion of your property was ruined, we can rebuild it
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to prevent mold and mildew
We understand how devastating a fire can be on businesses, so we work fast to get your property back to its original state. Our training, cleaning methods and years of experience aid us in completing the restoration correctly the first time. Ruined inventory or furniture is usually easy to restore for our specialists and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Paul Davis. Our local service masters will be there to help.