Ensuring business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Seminole County!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.